Despite the fact that as soon as Christmas is over, I am going to be wholeheartedly focussed on revamping my blog (tying it in with my tumblr, instagram, pinterest, youtube – as well as giving it a new look)… no Christmas is complete without at least a little bit of reading *wink, wink.*
I know, for a fact, that I am going to get at least four more books for Christmas…
So, I am rather worried about my current reading situation.
(I have at least 14 books to read and review before I can start doing other tings lol.)
And there’s any number of other things that I could be stressing about as well, but I
would rather focus on my overwhelming (or underwhelming) future. That being:
- re-reading Harry Potter and blogging my journey re-reading them as an adult
- Review of Snow Like Ashes
- Review of A Shadow Bright and Burning
- Getting my novel finished by June 1st of 2017
- Starting a bullet journal
It is a lot to do, but I am very excited to start doing it!
The four books I am going to be reading over my Christmas “break” are:
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- This is a re-read for me. I, occasionally, like to go back and enjoy books that had a big impact on me as a child.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
- A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess
Hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas!!